 Star Wars / 15263
Re: Dagobah Encounter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 27 Jan 2003 14:48:07 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Amado C. Pinlac writes:
Check out our latest action figure diorama from our homepage, Dagobah Encounter;
http://ACPin.homestead.com/Home.html

Luke sets up camp with R2D2 on Dagobah in his search for Yoda. While
attending to R2D2, he's startled by the presence of a gnomish creature. Luke
talks to the creature about his search for a great warrior. While in the
midst of their conversation, the tiny visitor rummages around one of the
cases of supplies.

Just click on the thumbnails to get to the pics and your comments, critiques
are appreciated. A couple of Lego pieces were used as props so it's not
entirely out of topic. ;)

Regards,
ACPin & Sons

   Lame. Exploiting Lego pieces to justify your Habro diorama being
posted here. I'll bet this creation of yours is posted over at
sirstevesguide.com, as well as others I'm sure. And yet, you feel
the need to post it here...as well as other Lego forums(you know
which one I'm referring to/fbtb).

  You claim to NOT want to continue making Lego dioramas because
you're not getting the responses you had expected. Oh well! Deal
with it. If that's what makes you decide on whether or not to
create these things, you're doing this for all the wrong reasons.

  I guess you just need your ego stroked 100 times a day to make
youself feel good about what you're doing. Go for it. I myself can't
resist that need every once in awhile. However, you could at least
post things where they REALLY belong.

  Most people think you make some nice stuff with Lego and Hasbro,
which I would agree with for the most part. In fact, I'll give you
a comment on your stuff right now.

   Lego dioramas - look great, execpt the DeathStar stuff. It
doesn't LOOK very Imperial to me. That's just me though.

   Hasbro - again, looks great. You obviously go all out with detail,
sometimes too much. Darn good job though.

  There. You've been critiqued, in more ways than one, AND had
some positive comments about your work. Go pat yourself on your
shoulder, if you haven't already.