 Space / 20707
Re: lazy sunday afternoon: some microscale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 27 Jan 2003 14:43:12 GMT

Ummm...those are excellent.  Your friend has a real knack for it if this his
first time building.  The Gunship is beatiful.

X-Posting to .starwars

Cheers,
-G

In lugnet.announce.moc, Thomas Jost writes:
hi all

this afternoon I shared my hobby with Martin, a friend of mine, and he did
some fairly good microscale-building...

Then minutes after he had entered my lego-room, he was finished with a
Tie-fighter:
http://tom.duebi.ch/yappa/index.php?album=%2FLego%2FMicroscale-things%2FTie&

Then he saw some yellow pieces, took the starwars-book from the shelf and -
tadaaa - there was a Naboo-fighter. It's probably a little too large to fit
the scale, but I like it all the same. Five minutes after having finished
it, he took it apart again. I just had time to take these pix:
http://tom.duebi.ch/yappa/index.php?album=%2FLego%2FMicroscale-things%2FNaboo&

Finally, here's what took the best part of the afternoon: A Republic
Gunship. I especially love those turrets out of the transparent helmets...
http://tom.duebi.ch/yappa/index.php?album=Lego%2FMicroscale-things%2F%2FRepublic%20Gunship&

I hope you can enjoy those as much as I do.
Regards.