 Space / 20700
Re: lazy sunday afternoon: some microscale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 27 Jan 2003 10:32:46 GMT

In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer writes:
This is this guy's FIRST Lego MOCs?  Geez.... This guy is off to a fast start.

I like how he sculpted these, along with the piece usage.  Nice style.  :)

I will forward your comments to Martin - I think he's got the Lego-Virus too
and we're sure to see some more by him!

Newbie?  Wasn't your first post like almost a year ago?
http://news.lugnet.com/space/?n=13263

Got me, John! I did post once or twice some time ago but then I had a long
break...therefore I thought you wouldn't mind me starting as "Newbie" again.
Unbelievable you still knew about that post!

Thanks for your comments and nice to meet you.

Warm regards
Thomas, Almost-Newbie
http://tom.duebi.ch/yappa/index.php?album=%2FLego&