 Space / 20701
Re: some teasers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 27 Jan 2003 12:09:14 GMT

In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer writes:
In lugnet.space, Thomas Jost writes:

I believe that they are made so somebody can cross-post a message into
multiple groups but only get replies in one, either because of lack of
relevence, too many groups, or other reasons.

In lugnet.announce.moc, I believe the reason you have to followup is so
.announce.moc is reserved just for MOC posts, not MOC replies.

I guess the point is so you can view all the new MOCs in just one place, and
so that the replies don't get highlighted as well as the original post.

hey John,
thanks for the explanation. It's very nice here how one gets some help as a
new poster...

Nice stuff.  I really like the engine and the interioir.  The engine has a
really tough, heavy-duty look and the cryosleep chamber has a really nice,
plush feel.

I worked rather hard on the engine and think that it came out quite well -
I'm glad one can see the "heavy-duty-military"-look...

You do the 'feel' of a spaceship very well.

-JHK

ah, too nice!

Regards
Thomas