 Space / 20708
Re: some teasers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 27 Jan 2003 14:50:33 GMT

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw writes:
That's a really original ship in the making, Thomas.  I quite like the look
of the reactor section - expanding the circumference of the cylinder with
the slopes makes the shape a little more beefy.  The wheel within a wheel
looks great as well.

thanks, I'm glad you like the design. I have to admit that as far as the
idea of the overall shape of the ship is concerned I got a little bit of
inspiration from a ship I always liked so much: It's the Sulaco from Aliens.

Welcome (officially) to the Void...looking forward to the finished product!

Pleased to meet one more of you masters!

Thomas