 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 791
790  |  792
Subject:
some teasers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Sat, 25 Jan 2003 16:38:00 GMT

hello all,

I've been lurking around here for quite some time now. One or the other of
you might have been contacted by me for questions or so...well, here I am

as I just can't wait until I'm done with what I've been building now for
quite a time, I'm gonna show you some teasers...

It's a long range hunting corvette with a crew of four.

Here you see the ship in almost its full length - only the main bow-sensors
aren't there at the moment.
http://tom.duebi.ch/yappa/index.php?album=%2FLego%2FTeasers&image=0&

In this picture you have the engine and the main reactor. You also see the
small comm-tower above the reactor-core. The red part at the front is the
connection to the main section of the ship - you won't see this when the
whole thing is stuck together.
http://tom.duebi.ch/yappa/index.php?album=%2FLego%2FTeasers&image=1&

Here you see what I have of the cockpit at moment. I'm a little proud of the
windows... ;-) More details of the interior will follow...In the background
you also have the reactor again.
http://tom.duebi.ch/yappa/index.php?album=%2FLego%2FTeasers&image=2&

And finally, here we are in the very front section of the ship in the
sleeping-cabin. Each of the crewmembers has got his own deepsleep-module to
get even through very long range hunting-missions.
http://tom.duebi.ch/yappa/index.php?album=%2FLego%2FTeasers&image=2&

OK, that's what I've got to show you for the moment. Please feel free to
look around my photoalbum to see some other models I've built.

Warm regards from Switzerland
--
Thomas, Newbie
http://tom.duebi.ch/yappa/index.php?album=%2FLego