 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 790
789  |  791
Subject:
Death Star Transports
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Sat, 25 Jan 2003 04:08:17 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Check out our latest MOCs from our homepage, Death Star Transports;
http://ACPin.homestead.com/Home.html

The Death Star uses a fleet of transports inside the hangar bays to ferry
Imperial troops and droids effectively. The transports are built with
similar bases that can be customized easily to carry either personnel or
non-personnel cargo. They are fast, efficient and easily maneuverable to get
in and out of the hallways or through the hangar bays.

Just click on the thumbnails to get to the pics and your comments, critiques
are appreciated.

Regards,
ACPin & Sons