 Space / 13263
13262  |  13264
Subject:
all new!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 9 Mar 2002 07:09:12 GMT

hello all! I've just come out of my dark ages some months ago - it took me over
15 years to do so! Well now I've opened a brickshelf gallery account and became
a member of lugnet. I've followed your discussions here for some weeks now and
finally I posted some pictures of the spaceship i built after 15 years:

It's a nonmilitary interstellar ship with both sublight and ftl-drive. The
large antenna on the roof is for linking up to the ftl-hyperspace-highways. A
small automatic lasercannon has been added - one never knows in space.. ;-)

I hope you can enjoy my first attempt - more models will follow.

As you always say: "LMKWYT!"

I'm very glad to be back to LEGO and to join your community!

Warm regards from Switzerland
Thomas