 Space / 20689
Re: lazy sunday afternoon: some microscale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 26 Jan 2003 21:36:46 GMT

Tony Alexander wrote:

Thomas,
     Hey, these are COOL!  Nice job with minimal pieces, and really gets
     the
ideas across.  This is why I like microfig scale - it's a real challenge
to get a nice likeness, but when you do, it's like a great little sketch
that just feels right.

Peace and Long Life,
Tony Alexander

Yeah, you're right. Actually I'm not too good at microfic but  I hope my
friend will give me some hints...
--
Thomas, Newbie
http://tom.duebi.ch/yappa/index.php?album=%2FLego