 Space / 20690
Re: BotFest @ BrickFest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 26 Jan 2003 22:29:15 GMT

I can't go to Brickfest...
(I live in Florida and am 13.  Any chance of Brickfest scholarships?  :)
Dream away...)

BUt...
Sounds cool!  Maybe you guys could make a full moonbase and set all the bots
amok inside it...

You could also have a bot building contest.  Person to built the best bots
would get to keep his creations.  :)

Thanks, all of you Brickfesters, for providing these webcams and live
transcripts and pictures...  It would be cool to have a Lego Cam hooked up
to a laptop and transmitted to the internet...  then we could have audio,
too! ;-)

-JHK

In lugnet.space, Paul Hartzog writes:
had an idea,

what if everyone coming to brickfest
brings as many small bots as they can
and/or their botkits and then we can
take a photograph w/ as many bots in
it as we can layout on a floor or table.

a mass bot photograph

and maybe we could make some tshirts
or posters out of the pic later

:-D