 Space / 20786
Re: BotFest @ BrickFest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 21:49:52 GMT

"Frank Filz" <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message
news:3E38391A.6C2CAA12@mindspring.com...
Markham Carroll wrote:

"John Henry Kruer" <jhkruer@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:H9CEGr.K92@lugnet.com...
I can't go to Brickfest...
(I live in Florida and am 13.  Any chance of Brickfest scholarships? • :)
Dream away...)

I know how you feel, I live in California (where Brickfest AND NWBrick • Con
are), and can drive, yet due to state laws I can't drive between • midnight
and 5 AM. I live 9 hours from Carlsbad, and it's a 13-hour drive to • whever
NW Brick Con is.  Stupid provisional driver's licence.

Unmm, I know California likes to think of itself as big and all that,
but BrickFest is in Washington D.C. (actually Arlington Virginia) and
NWBrickCon is in Seattle Washington.

Perhaps you're thinking of BricksWest.

Frank

Ack! I thought I edited that!  Sorry...  I gess I ok'd the wrong post and
had it delete the right one. :(

--
Markham Carroll