 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 794
793  |  795
Subject:
lazy sunday afternoon: some microscale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 26 Jan 2003 19:05:22 GMT

hi all

this afternoon I shared my hobby with Martin, a friend of mine, and he did
some fairly good microscale-building...

Then minutes after he had entered my lego-room, he was finished with a
Tie-fighter:
http://tom.duebi.ch/yappa/index.php?album=%2FLego%2FMicroscale-things%2FTie&

Then he saw some yellow pieces, took the starwars-book from the shelf and -
tadaaa - there was a Naboo-fighter. It's probably a little too large to fit
the scale, but I like it all the same. Five minutes after having finished
it, he took it apart again. I just had time to take these pix:
http://tom.duebi.ch/yappa/index.php?album=%2FLego%2FMicroscale-things%2FNaboo&

Finally, here's what took the best part of the afternoon: A Republic
Gunship. I especially love those turrets out of the transparent helmets...
http://tom.duebi.ch/yappa/index.php?album=Lego%2FMicroscale-things%2F%2FRepublic%20Gunship&

I hope you can enjoy those as much as I do.
Regards.
--
Thomas, Newbie
http://tom.duebi.ch/yappa/index.php?album=%2FLego