 Space / 20686
Re: lazy sunday afternoon: some microscale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 26 Jan 2003 21:21:58 GMT

Stephen F Roberts wrote:

On 19:05 01/26/2003 +0000, Thomas Jost wrote

hi all

this afternoon I shared my hobby with Martin, a friend of mine, and he did
some fairly good microscale-building...\

"fairly good"??? Those designs are fantastic!!! The republic gunship is
beautiful and that naboo fighter fits just great with the rest of the
official mini-line!

You sure your friend doesn't secretly work for LEGO?? :-)

Ha, I'm looking forward to show him your comment! He's a very humble person
and will definitely appreciate what you've said.

--
Thomas, Newbie
http://tom.duebi.ch/yappa/index.php?album=%2FLego