 Space / 20706
Re: My MOC: Smiles's Walker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 27 Jan 2003 14:37:32 GMT

And an interesting first submission it is, Nick.  I like the shape of the
control pod and the novel use of the plates as legs rather than the standard
bricks.  The articulation looks good from the shots as well.  Suggestions?
Perhaps some detailing on the surface of the legs...greeblies or even ridges
made by slopes...possibly grey tiles if you have them in quantity.

You might want to also post this in lugnet.build.mecha....those folks are
the real experts in such creations and can likely offer you some interesting
insights.

Welcome!

Cheers,
-Gil

In lugnet.space, Nick Oranzi writes:
Here's my first space submission for critisism.  Shadow Recon VII, Block
Sys. AT-Assault Walker x-b.  Constructions-wise, it's rather simple but i
think it looks neat.  Being rather inexperienced with Space i think it
turned out nice, but thats my opinion.  So i submit it to be viewed by the
masters.  My site has a few other space MOC's but it's mostly Castle.

http://www.geocities.com/cheez11111/smiles.html