 Space / 20693
Re: My MOC: Smiles's Walker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 26 Jan 2003 23:17:22 GMT

Hey, that's cool!  Welcome to Lugnet.

I really like all the antennas sticking out.  Very cool.  The legs also look
cool- I can imagine this creeping along quietly on some foreign moon.

-JHK

In lugnet.space, Nick Oranzi writes:
Here's my first space submission for critisism.  Shadow Recon VII, Block
Sys. AT-Assault Walker x-b.  Constructions-wise, it's rather simple but i
think it looks neat.  Being rather inexperienced with Space i think it
turned out nice, but thats my opinion.  So i submit it to be viewed by the
masters.  My site has a few other space MOC's but it's mostly Castle.

http://www.geocities.com/cheez11111/smiles.html