 Star Wars / 15212
Re: My Own Mini-Creations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 19:26:50 GMT

Much Thanks!!!!!

"leonard hoffman" <glencaer@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:H92uJK.Anu@lugnet.com...
Hello Mr. Haskamp,
Some great stuff!  I especially like the "off color" Slave I.  Even though • it
is off color, the use of the particular off colors doesn't really offend • the
eye like off colors usually do.  The color scheme has a kinda
campoflage/rusty-beaten-old look to it, that really compliment what Boba's • ship
actually looked like.

I like the tan colored offrider, too.  And also the detail in the MF.. • well
done!

I look forward to new creations!
-Lenny

In lugnet.starwars, Jason Haskamp writes:
Well it appears that Brickshelf is still updating, but when it's done if • you
guys and gals wouldn't mind telling me what you think of my recent
creations.  Please excuse some of the off color bricks I had to make due
with what I had available.

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Niccalo