 Star Wars / 15254
Re: Comparing Starfighter Speeds
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 25 Jan 2003 09:06:23 GMT

This sort of thing is what annoys me about prequels and the like - take
Enterprise (yeah I know, different franchise) - they've already met
Klingons, Romulans and have a ship named Enterprise that pre-dates the ship
we "know" was the FIRST one named Enterprise, but no-one at the studio seems
to care.  And the Klingons have lumpy forheads but we "know"that in Kirk's
time - they, erm, didn't.

If there's a logical explanation for all of this, I wish someone could
provide it to me.

Now, I remember an episode of Deep Space 9 where Sisko and co went back in
time to the station featured in the original episode "Trouble with
Tribbles", it was called "Trials and Tribble-ations".  Worf was a Klingon
but he looked completely different to the Klingons from that episode (lots
of digital work to feature the cast in an old ep)  Chief O'Brian noticed
and asked Worf why the Klingons looked different and he replied "It's
something we don't talk about with outsiders"

Also the Klingons were changed in the movies before Worf appeared in Next Gen.

it's not a logical explanation, but it's the only one I know.

Trav (-|-)