 Star Wars / 15298
15297  |  15299
Subject:
Newest lighting mod: the Emperor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 3 Feb 2003 03:19:29 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

LMKWYT!
http://www.cei.net/~rhendrix/lego.html (click on creations)

http://www.cei.net/~rhendrix/creations.html (direct link to creations)
He's on the bottom of the page.

-Rob

Message has 3 Replies:
  Re: Newest lighting mod: the Emperor

(...) Rob Hendrix, I am impressed! I bow to you, those are some of the coolest minifigure customs I have ever seen!!!...!!! If only you could mass-produce those lighted sets/minifigures. I may have to break down and buy one or two from you and see (...) (21 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)
  Re: Newest lighting mod: the Emperor

(...) Those light-mods are frickin cool! I think the emperor is cooler than the lightsabers. Serious potential there, my suggestion for your next mod is some alternating lights, the older style light boxes had it where if you put the light 'bar' on (...) (21 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)
  Re: Newest lighting mod: the Emperor

Rob, We could have borrowed your emperor for the throne room that we did before. What's next? ACPin & Sons (...) (21 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)