 Star Wars / 15310
Re: Newest lighting mod: the Emperor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 4 Feb 2003 05:13:44 GMT

"Erick" <erick_jensen@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:H9q1sv.784@lugnet.com...

Those light-mods are frickin cool!  I think the emperor is cooler than the
lightsabers.  Serious potential there, my suggestion for your next mod is
some alternating lights, the older style light boxes had it where if you • put
the light 'bar' on one way they stay on full if you switch it they would
blink.  See what you can do with that, it would be pretty cool.

e.

That's a cool idea Erick.  I'll have to see if I can locate some of those
units to (people with weak stomachs, stop reading) tear apart and stuff
inside a minifig.  I wonder what minifig would benefit from have flashing
lights mounted in him/her?

-Rob