 Star Wars / 15270
Re: What would you like to see?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 27 Jan 2003 21:00:22 GMT

How about a SPUD rancor!  LOL
Well, you asked!

Other favorites that I would like to see produced:
IG-88 (did they make that one already?)
tauntaun
wampa
bantha
sand crawler
UCS ATAT
UCS snowspeeder
UCS speederbike
Lando (hey, I like Billy D)  :)

I'm sure is more that I would like to add to the list, but I just got
interrupted....arghhh, I hate it when I have to work when I'm at work!

-Rob

"Dan Thompson" <suvied@yahoo.com> wrote in message
With TLC taking so many suggestions from fans lately.  I thought this • would
make a great opportunity to let them know how we feel.  So, if your
listening LEGO, this is an idea that would/will profit you should you • choose
to do it.

I thought it would be awesome to have . . .
Lego minfig sets with five minifigures each with an accessory (like they
used to do).

Set 1
Rebel Forces
-Hoth soldier
-Endor soldier
-Rebel pilot
-Astromech droid (not blue!)
-Calamarian pilot

Set 2
Imperial Forces
-Storm Trooper
-Scout Trooper
-Snow Trooper
-Tie Fighter pilot
-AT-ST/AT-AT pilot

Set 3
Misc Episode 4-6
-Gamorian Guard
-Jawa (short legs)
-Ewok (short legs, rust head piece)
-Tusken Raider
-Ree Yees

Set 4
Misc Episode 1-2
-Clone Trooper
-Young Greedo (short legs)
-Gungan soldier
-Genosian
-Jedi Padawan (short legs, braid)

I liked these choices as there were no main characters in them.  They • could
be sold for $5.99-7.99 easily.  This would be great for those trying to
expand thier own Star Wars universe.

What are some other ideas out there?  What should have been
included/excluded and why?  LEGO won't know unless you tell them. And • since
they don't take solicitations and they do read about what the fans are
asking for, take some time and let them know what we want.

-Dan