 Star Wars / *11898 (-100)
  Re: life size "LEGO" saber

Ooooo! Cool! yes mpd please! Gary Jack Hawk <jack_lego_maniac@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:20011014032513....hoo.com... (...) (23 years ago, 15-Oct-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: life size "LEGO" saber

oo ooo oooh! I'm interested! (...) (23 years ago, 14-Oct-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: life size "LEGO" saber

There is always the low-tech, Lego solution: build your own. :) I've uploaded, to BrickShelf, a rendered version of the one that sat on my desk for a while - till I needed the parts for another project. I based it on the mini-fig lightsaber and it (...) (23 years ago, 14-Oct-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: life size "LEGO" saber

yeah mine too, :-) the prop and replica world is EXPENSIVE! G Mark Chittenden <mdublade@aol.com> wrote in message news:GL4E45.3yv@lugnet.com... (...) you (...) (23 years ago, 13-Oct-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: life size "LEGO" saber

Pretty cool, but the projected price far exceeds my budget. (...) (23 years ago, 13-Oct-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  7171 On Sale

My local Toys R US has Star Wars 7171 for $35 plus tax, I would be happy to buy one for anyone who would like one and ship it to them. They only have three. (23 years ago, 12-Oct-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  life size "LEGO" saber

Hey guys, go here to see it, its on anothe site I frequently visit, and I thought you might wanna see it,it combines two of my hobbies in a perfect way. (URL) (23 years ago, 12-Oct-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: I'm moving to the UK ;^)

(...) Knight"!!!! (23 years ago, 9-Oct-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: I'm moving to the UK ;^)

(...) ROTFL! :-D Pedro <== about to forward this to the portuguese bishop of this religion. (23 years ago, 9-Oct-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: I'm moving to the UK ;^)

(...) sweeeeeeet (23 years ago, 9-Oct-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  I'm moving to the UK ;^)

Check this out. (URL) cool. ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 9-Oct-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  The New Blockade Runner & Minifigs

So, I know this question my make the die hard model enthusiasts cry out foul, but I need to ask anyway. Is this new model big enough (or too big) to carry minifigs? It sure does look like there would be a lot of potential to build a bridge, galley, (...) (23 years ago, 8-Oct-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Check out this pic for RBR and other studio model colors

Hey all, Just upon visual inspection I must say that I think the RBR will go down in history as one of the greatest Lego sets ever made. The scale (it's HUGE!), proportions (correct for once concerning this particular ship design. The new electronic (...) (23 years ago, 7-Oct-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  cool icons

This is probably old news, but here goes. Found some pretty groovy Star Wars minifig icons (.ico's) at www.dotico.com under misc. I just downloaded them but haven't had a change to unzip the file. Enjoy Rob McMurray (23 years ago, 7-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Blockade Runner on Shop@Home

Try checking again... It's listed on the Lego website now as product #10019 (...) (23 years ago, 5-Oct-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Blockade Runner on Shop@Home

(...) Of course some of us will buy it just for the new dark red pieces... ;-) JohnG, GMLTC (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Blockade Runner on Shop@Home

Ok, I followed the links and have seen the pictures and, yeah, it's what we should expect from TLG - a set that will get Star Wars nuts like us buying it but also appealling to little Billy looking for that one Xmas gift to pester mum & dad for. (...) (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Pics up for the RBR and Maul at S@H

(...) Runner" because the rebellion only has one. --Kevin W. § (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The Brick Testament

Do you think having Jar Jar in the garden of Eden has anything to do with Adam's downfall? Maybe he is just back luck? :) ( (URL) ) I also liked how Noah is upset about the change in project requirements late in the production phase. ( (URL) ) (...) (23 years ago, 3-Oct-01, to lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.publish.photography)

  Re: Pics up for the RBR and Maul at S@H

(...) More likely (sorry, I don't have any references), the Tantive IV was registered as an Alderaanian ship. It would make sense for a Senator from Alderaan to use one of her home planet's ships. Also, Alderaan was a member of the Empire, but was (...) (23 years ago, 3-Oct-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Pics up for the RBR and Maul at S@H

(...) Remember, one should always devalue the information given in SW:EGVV by a goodly amount ... for example, it lists the height of the AT-AT as ~15m, which is much too small to be reconciled with the scenes in the movies [1]. EGVV does a nice job (...) (23 years ago, 3-Oct-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Pics up for the RBR and Maul at S@H

(...) <clip> (...) of (...) Well according to "Star Wars: The Essential Guide to Vechicles and Vessels" - [ The famous "Rebel Blockade Runner" in acutality was a single ship named the Tantive IV. A Corellian corvette, the ship was registered as a (...) (23 years ago, 3-Oct-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Pics up for the RBR and Maul at S@H

(...) Its funny but I actually think your suggestion is the only way to make the model look as it is supposed to. Most people will probably not keep it like that though. Yes I wanted grey parts but as a model it would have been more astheticly (...) (23 years ago, 3-Oct-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Pics up for the RBR and Maul at S@H

(...) would (...) IV. (...) Well the "Star Wars: Behind the Magic" CD-ROM it states; (not verbatim, but close enough) that the Empire belived the 'Rebel Blockade Runner' was a massive ship with enough firepower to defeat several Star Destroyers. (...) (23 years ago, 3-Oct-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Pics up for the RBR and Maul at S@H

(...) Star Wars The Visual Dictioary on page 12 said: TANTIVE IV--Princess Leia's consular starship is a Corellian Corvette, a common and traditional ship design seen throughout the galaxy. Blending in anonymously amongst galactic space traffic, so (...) (23 years ago, 3-Oct-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  "WOW! WA-HOW! All I can say is WOW!"

Hey all, Just upon visual inspection I must say that I think the RBR will go down in history as the greatest Lego set ever made available to the public. The scale (it's HUGE!), proportions (correct for once concerning this particular ship design. (...) (23 years ago, 3-Oct-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Pics up for the RBR and Maul at S@H

(...) Dirty white like the X-wings --Kevin W. § (23 years ago, 3-Oct-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Pics up for the RBR and Maul at S@H

(...) In a book I read stated that the models used in the movies were white coverd in dirt. --Kevin W. § (23 years ago, 3-Oct-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Pics up for the RBR and Maul at S@H

(...) Or they think that the orange is better because it is brighter (...) I think it is the only one they have because it is an Imperial ship bcause Leia claims that she is part of the Imperial senate Leia-- Darth Vader. Only you cuold be so bold. (...) (23 years ago, 3-Oct-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Pics up for the RBR and Maul at S@H

(...) Well I stand corrected. After reading your post, I went and looked it up, and indeed I was wrong. I be taking my foot out of my mouth now. -Jason (URL) (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Pics up for the RBR and Maul at S@H

(...) I thought that was the real reason! ;) The Lucasfilm archive shots of the model show it as white with airbrushed "weathering" of some black paint to give it that "used" effect GL was going for in his universe. Lego was using reference shots (...) (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Pics up for the RBR and Maul at S@H

(...) Well to me anyway, when watching the movies, I see the Sandtrooper as white with sand all over. The Corrvettes including the RBR simply look grey, not 'dirty' white. Same with the X-wings. Makes me wonder if your 'brightness' is too high on (...) (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Pics up for the RBR and Maul at S@H

(...) suprised (...) The Rebel Blockade Runner was the rebel callsign (codename) of the Tantive IV. There was only one Rebel Blackade Runner. The RBR was a Correllian Corvette, which was used by the Empire and the Rebellion. So if TLC is advertising (...) (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Pics up for the RBR and Maul at S@H

(...) It's perfectly clear. They were white with red trim. Like most things non-empire, they were all dirtied-up in the movie. Like the X-Wing. And kinda like a Sandtrooper. His armor was white, but in the movie they were all dirty looking. And, (...) (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Pics up for the RBR and Maul at S@H

(...) Ahh, but the question is, "Were they grey, white, or dirty white?" -Jason (URL) (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Pics up for the RBR and Maul at S@H

(...) If I recall correctly, in ROTJ, you can see an RBR or two in the background when the fighters are zooming through the rebel fleet in preparation for going into hyperspace. ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Pics up for the RBR and Maul at S@H

(...) Maybe orange is cheaper? I don't know, but I guess it doesn't bother me so much. (...) Well in the case of the RBR maybe they flew thru a meterior storm. And in the case of the X-Wings, they can go astomospheric, so all sorts of alien dust (...) (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Pics up for the RBR and Maul at S@H

(...) Yeah I agree - the model is simply stunning. I would've never imagined Lego to sell such a detailed model to the public. But the color is affecting my decision... Since it's white, I'm *planning* on buying one. If it was grey, I'd *definitely* (...) (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Pics up for the RBR and Maul at S@H

(...) one (...) Well in the movie for whatever reason it is grey. How does a ship get 'dirty' in space? Magnetic space dust? (...) Well the way I look at it, they were grey in the movies therefore they should be grey in the model. Like I stated I (...) (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Pics up for the RBR and Maul at S@H

(...) a (...) one (...) Correct, I was refering to the oragne IN the engines. Why is it not trans-red? -Mike Petrucelli (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Wars LEGOCAD File Website

(...) u mean www.the-nth-dimension.co.uk ? Dorain Sherret(sp) runs that. Star Wars LCAD site. Should be on the cool site of the week. (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Pics up for the RBR and Maul at S@H

(...) I think he meant the trans orange IN the engines. seen in the last pic. of the RBR. --Kevin W. § (23 years ago, 1-Oct-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Pics up for the RBR and Maul at S@H

(...) I'm with LFB on the Red-vs-Orange. As for Gray-vs-White, I think the RBR is a white spaceship that got dirty. But Lego models don't do very well 'dirty', so they modeled a pristine ship. Then again, I was ticked off when TLC released a *gray* (...) (23 years ago, 1-Oct-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: NEW Custom: UCS B-wing!

(...) That is indeed a fine ship! How does the scale work with the X-Wing? (or did I miss some mention of that?) (...) Really, to quote every Canoe Reeves movie 'Whoa!' Dave! (23 years ago, 1-Oct-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Pics up for the RBR and Maul at S@H

(...) Huh? Orange? Check your monitor's color balance. Those engine rings look clearly dark red to me. As far as the rest being white, until that "very light grey" is a standard color, we'll never get a truly accurate scheme. Such is life. best LFB (23 years ago, 1-Oct-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Pics up for the RBR and Maul at S@H

Could someone explain to me how a mostly grey ship with red engines becomes a mostly white model with orange engines? Don't get me wrong I think that is one of the best Lego sets ever. As a RBR it is kind of gaff due to the color scheme though. (...) (23 years ago, 1-Oct-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Star Wars LEGOCAD File Website

There was a website that had STAR WARS Lego Cad (.dat format) files on it. The main page had a gif of an animated AT-AT. My system crashed and I've lost all my faviortes does anyone know the name/location of this website. They had just about all the (...) (23 years ago, 1-Oct-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Pics up for the RBR and Maul at S@H

Here are the links: Rebel Blockade Runner 10019 (URL) maul Bust 10018 (URL) (23 years ago, 1-Oct-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  I can't find the pics! :-(

Where the heck am I supposed to click? Dave Jonathan Lill <jonathanl@myriadweb.com> wrote in message news:GK6Bny.K9M@lugnet.com... (...) of (...) see (...) (23 years ago, 1-Oct-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: LotR won't happen

(...) There is a list on (URL) about halfway down the page --Kevin W. § (23 years ago, 30-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: LotR won't happen

Has anyone seen pictures of upcoming Star Wars sets? Or a list? KEith (...) ___...___ Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at (URL) (23 years ago, 30-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  a few new minifigs

mara jade and lando. here you go: (URL) Adios, 8^) Brucey-Wan Visit My Site - (URL) (23 years ago, 30-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: LotR won't happen

"Richard Noeckel" <Shroud_of_kung_fu@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GKG7HE.E0H@lugnet.com... (...) That depends on what kind of minfig the Ewoks turn out to be. There are three possible ways Lego will make Ewoks: 1) Small solid lump, like (...) (23 years ago, 30-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 10019 Rebel Blockade Runner

(...) There's a link to good pics on From Bricks To Bothans: (URL) be a few news articles down, I'm not sure. thanks, James (23 years ago, 30-Sep-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: NEW Custom: UCS B-wing!

(...) NEW TO THIS POSTING BUT: THE BEST CUSTOM B-WING AWARD GOES TO YOU! Dang that is one good empire butt kicker! (23 years ago, 30-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: LotR won't happen

(...) I would love to see that, should you complete it. I'm betting that the new Star Wars Ewoks will prove invaluable. Tim wrote: While they are indeed minifigs, the more appropriate term might be "mini" minifigs - they are definitely of a smaller (...) (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Tantive IV MOC, My very own!

(...) Thanks Dan! I (believe it or not) have not seen A space odyssey, but I agree, it does have the rough, unclean look to it, as do alot of the ships from the original trilogy. -Geordan- (...) (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: NEW Custom: UCS B-wing!

Gees man, how did you keep your attention on building that absolutely outstanding B-Wing? Are you human? :) I look forward to future pics of your creations (especially when you use the beautiful display stand that you didn't create - you lucky, (...) (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: NEW Custom: UCS B-wing!

Wow! love it, wish I could see it in person. (you'd never get it away from me;-)) Gary Guybrush <REMOVECAPSguybrush@nc.rr.com> wrote in message news:GKCrC3.I5s@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: NEW Custom: UCS B-wing!

(...) That looks to me like a "canternary holder". Oh, & I agree, he does have a nice girlfreind. Josh (...) (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: NEW Custom: UCS B-wing!

Ok, now I'm jealous of your incredible modeling ability...and that you have a stunning girlfriend... Incredible work...I must take lessons... -Scott (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 10019 Rebel Blockade Runner UK price

"Ben Pegler" <bunglebear@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GKDKoD.36x@lugnet.com... (...) Rang up and placed the order by telephone. I kept getting errors when using the web site on Tuesday and in the end just rang Customer Services, they happily (...) (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.starwars)

  Quasar fighter

Here?s a little one-man fighter model made from y-wing parts: (URL) geocities site isn?t always available so I?m also including instruction and ldraw file links Instructions (URL) file (URL) g (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 10019 Rebel Blockade Runner UK price

How did you place an order for the set? The set number seems to be 'unavailable'. (...) (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: NEW Custom: UCS B-wing!

(...) must have been a challange. I really like the cooling intake. -Jason (URL) (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: NEW Custom: UCS B-wing!

I must say you have a nice girlfriend and a fine eye for detail. I like the cockpit. You used a minifig tool hammer for the stick? (...) (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Tantive IV MOC, My very own!

Hey, very nice! I'm really impressed at the fact you had most of it in your head, too! As far as spaceships go, I think the Blockade Runner has an interesting appeal. I'd like to say it shares that utilitarian look with the Discovery from "2001." (...) (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: NEW Custom: UCS B-wing!

(...) That is a fabulous piece of work! I am referring to the B-Wing this time. To quote the Matrix-'Whoa!' -Dave (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: NEW Custom: UCS B-wing!

Wow! That model is fantastic! Oh - and the B-Wing isn't too bad either... "Guybrush" <REMOVECAPSguybrush@nc.rr.com> wrote in message news:GKCrC3.I5s@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  NEW Custom: UCS B-wing!

Enjoy! And, as always, please post or mail comments! :) (URL) (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce) !!

  Re: Tantive IV MOC, My very own!

(...) Nope, but I geuss I could make one if you wanted it, I'll see, :-D -Geordan- (...) (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Tantive IV MOC, My very own!

(...) Thanks I'd say it looks pretty accurate, (...) I don't even know what that's supposed to be! Oh well, :-D Considering that you did it mostly from memory, (...) If I were to do it again, I'd definitely print some stuff out for reference, :-D (...) (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Blockade runner pics!

(...) By virtue of this set, my wife now has my Christmas list. But, I have to agree with you that the model isn't quite as attractive as I had hoped. A great set, no doubt, but in terms of aesthetics I think that there is something a bit awkward (...) (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Tantive IV MOC, My very own!

(...) Hey, that's pretty nice, Geordan. I'd say it looks pretty accurate, except for the turret being a little too far aft and that thing that sticks out of the front. Considering that you did it mostly from memory, it looks great! ~Grand Admiral (...) (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Tantive IV MOC, My very own!

(...) I don't have a picture handy, but it looks really good. Definetly recognizable. I am always amazed at what can be done in microfig scale. Great Work. -Jason (URL) (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars)

"Daniel Crichton" <danielc@helio.co.uk> wrote in message news:GK7n1K.BJK@lugnet.com... (...) like (...) With all the problems with NNTP and Web posting I have only just been able to auth this message, and my followup refused to post. I have now (...) (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.starwars)

  10019 Rebel Blockade Runner UK price

Just checked the price in the UK on this and it's 134.99 GBP, at current rates this is the same as $198 USD so pricing seems about right. Looks like I might be ordering one myself, my Falcon is getting lonely :) Dan (23 years ago, 25-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Tantive IV MOC, My very own!

I like it! Do you have a DAT file of it? (...) (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Tantive IV MOC, My very own!

Here's my own! to fill my craving for LEGO's version. The greeblies are not exact, made them up as I went, this was done almost completely from my head, no references except a few glances at the Lego version. I think it may be a bit stubby, oh well. (...) (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.space)

  Re: Blockade runner pics!

(...) It looks like they're held in place by a rubber band on the outboard edges... (that black line going (apparently) all the way round, is a rubber band, right?) Cheers Richie Dulin (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Blockade runner pics!

(...) I really liked the one that was a give away for the Galactic contest or whatever, but this one's kinda ugly... (...) Ohh you're right! The greeblies also are somewhat reminiscent of Mladen's building style/skills. (...) Sigh, this won't be (...) (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Blockade runner pics!

(...) Hmm...are you sure? I don't think it's likely there will be any mini-figs, or computers and etc., but just looking at the model, theres a lot of space in there. I rather believe most of the model is hollow; theres no way they are gonna have (...) (23 years ago, 26-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Blockade runner pics!

(...) The answer to your question is quite simply, no. Sorry. I'm gonna buy it anyways though. :) (23 years ago, 25-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Just a thought...

(...) Well since we know Brad Justus gave Tim the information, we could bet there is a very slim chance that any of it was incorrect. -Jason (URL) (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  help help help

(...) if anyone would be willing to buy a blockade runner and store it for me i will buy it from them as soon as i'm employed again really, i would appreciate it very much plz email me if you would be willing.... thx much -paul (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: Blockade runner pics!

(...) I hope those brick red bricks show up in bulk packs! I like the large sorce for those white cylinders! Josh (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Yet another announcement on FBTB!

(...) Ugh. I hear you. After the exchange, taxes, and shipping, I paid close to $CDN 98.00 for the Sopwith Camel ($US 49.95 in the catalogue). This is the wrong time of the year to blow $300+ on myself, but that blockade runner will be hard to (...) (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Blockade runner pics!

(...) It's a bit too pixellated for my liking. Maul in person was too much about sharp points and curving arcs, not squares. (Though, to be fair, even with better curves I probably would have given Maul a miss anyways--not enough pieces in the (...) (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Blockade runner pics!

(...) Well I've already ordered my copy but I am not as excited as some people who seem to have been waiting for this for years. I think my reaction is that the Blockade Runner, while a nice looking ship, doesn't have the innovative hull shape that (...) (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Blockade runner pics!

Looking closer at the side shot. 11 big grey wheels. Not bad. They make some great engines. Also, are those brick red rings the wheels like from the front of the mag wheel master (8417)? -- inbetween the white cylinders and the grey wheels. Thats (...) (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Blockade runner pics!

"Jonathan Lill" <jonathanl@myriadweb.com> wrote in message news:GK6Bny.K9M@lugnet.com... (...) Lots of cylinders yes. Looks like a total of 52 quarter cylinders. I wonder if those are stickers on them? It does look great. But I still wish it was (...) (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Blockade runner pics!

(...) It's absolutely gorgeous, consider my order being placed asap! Jason (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Blockade runner pics!

Looks nice (blockade runner) but its NOT an AT-AT... so i don't want it! Ahui (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Blockade runner pics!

(...) Hmm... I don't like the shape of this one, personally. I dunno, Maul just looks kind of goofy. (...) This is very impressive. I think everyone should buy one so LD will release more sets of this caliber. Excellent. ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Blockade runner pics!

(...) HOLY......... (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Blockade runner pics!

Photos are up at www.fbtb.net Okay so 10018 Darth maul doesn't interest me because the sculptural sets of the sculpture serries I don't find that exciting, though I am waiting to see how the Yoda looks next year. But the Blockade runner is simply (...) (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars) !

  Re: Yet another announcement on FBTB!

(...) Agreed totally - going to the Shop at Home website is becoming a real droolfest these days, and as you say, there is more there that I'd like than I can possibly justify financially. It's like being ten all over again :-) Jennifer (URL) (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Keep in mind that it's not the Tantive.

"John Radtke" <jaradtke@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:GK4orJ.8J4@lugnet.com... (...) Lobot was called "Lando's Assistant" or something like "Cloud City Administrator" in the ESB credits (I watched ESB again on Thursday and noticed this, but (...) (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Just a thought...

(...) I thought about that, however, it's all spelled out on fbtb like it was laid out in a catalog. Here is the whole thing: Slipping through an Imperial blockade is almost impossible - unless you're flying the Rebel Blockade Runner! With more than (...) (23 years ago, 23-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Just a thought...

(...) Yep, that be a possibility. :^) ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 23-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact