 Star Wars / 11865
Re: Pics up for the RBR and Maul at S@H
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 2 Oct 2001 15:25:18 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Jason Spears writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Mark Sandlin writes:
In article <GKL076.Msq@lugnet.com>,
"Jason Spears" <spearjr@hotmail.com> wrote:

However just because they are advertising it as a Rebel Blockade Runner,
doesn't mean it is the Tantive IV.  Which is the only one we saw.   (Or was
it?  There might have been another in the attack on either Death Star, I
would have to go watch the movies again to be sure.)  But anyhow, I would be
suprised to find out that the only RBR they rebellion had was the Tantive
IV.

If I recall correctly, in ROTJ, you can see an RBR or two in the
background when the fighters are zooming through the rebel fleet in
preparation for going into hyperspace.

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head

Ahh, but the question is, "Were they grey, white, or dirty white?"

It's perfectly clear.  They were white with red trim.  Like most things
non-empire, they were all dirtied-up in the movie.  Like the X-Wing.  And
kinda like a Sandtrooper.  His armor was white, but in the movie they were
all dirty looking.  And, like like RBR, if Lego makes a Sandtrooper, I hope
they make him white, not grey.

-Jason
http://www.geocities.com/spearjr/brickcentral.html