 Star Wars / 11851
11850  |  11852
Subject:
Pics up for the RBR and Maul at S@H
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 1 Oct 2001 14:43:11 GMT

Here are the links:

Rebel Blockade Runner
10019

http://shop.lego.com/xt_Imagepopup.asp?XMLPath=2057&iFile=/images/products/TYPE10/LEGO-US-2057/set384x288us010019.jpg

http://shop.lego.com/xt_Imagepopup.asp?XMLPath=2057&iFile=/images/products/TYPE04/LEGO-US-2057/box384x288us010019.jpg

http://shop.lego.com/xt_Imagepopup.asp?XMLPath=2057&iFile=/images/products/TYPE07/LEGO-US-2057/alt384x288us010019.jpg

Darth maul Bust
10018

http://shop.lego.com/xt_Imagepopup.asp?XMLPath=2057&iFile=/images/products/TYPE07/LEGO-US-2057/alt384x288us010018.jpg

http://shop.lego.com/xt_Imagepopup.asp?XMLPath=2057&iFile=/images/products/TYPE04/LEGO-US-2057/box384x288us010018.jpg

http://shop.lego.com/xt_Imagepopup.asp?XMLPath=2057&iFile=/images/products/TYPE10/LEGO-US-2057/set384x288us010018.jpg

Jonathan

Message has 2 Replies:
  Re: Pics up for the RBR and Maul at S@H

Could someone explain to me how a mostly grey ship with red engines becomes a mostly white model with orange engines? Don't get me wrong I think that is one of the best Lego sets ever. As a RBR it is kind of gaff due to the color scheme though. (...) (23 years ago, 1-Oct-01, to lugnet.starwars)
  "WOW! WA-HOW! All I can say is WOW!"

Hey all, Just upon visual inspection I must say that I think the RBR will go down in history as the greatest Lego set ever made available to the public. The scale (it's HUGE!), proportions (correct for once concerning this particular ship design. (...) (23 years ago, 3-Oct-01, to lugnet.starwars)