 Star Wars / 11856
Re: Pics up for the RBR and Maul at S@H
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 1 Oct 2001 19:34:49 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Mike Petrucelli writes:
Could someone explain to me how a mostly grey ship with red engines becomes a
mostly white model with orange engines?  Don't get me wrong I think that is one
of the best Lego sets ever.  As a RBR it is kind of gaff due to the
color scheme though.

I'm with LFB on the Red-vs-Orange.

As for Gray-vs-White, I think the RBR is a white spaceship that got dirty.
But Lego models don't do very well 'dirty', so they modeled a pristine ship.

Then again, I was ticked off when TLC released a *gray* X-Wing.  Since I
knew that X-Wings were white ships that were worn and dirty in the movies...

Steve