 Star Wars / 11869
Re: Pics up for the RBR and Maul at S@H
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 2 Oct 2001 18:34:39 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Mike Petrucelli writes:
However just because they are advertising it as a Rebel Blockade Runner,
doesn't mean it is the Tantive IV.  Which is the only one we saw.   (Or was
it?  There might have been another in the attack on either Death Star, I
would have to go watch the movies again to be sure.)  But anyhow, I would be
suprised to find out that the only RBR they rebellion had was the Tantive IV.

The Rebel Blockade Runner was the rebel callsign (codename) of the Tantive IV.
There was only one Rebel Blackade Runner. The RBR was a Correllian Corvette,
which was used by the Empire and the Rebellion. So if TLC is advertising the
Corvette as the RBR then it is a model of the Tantive IV.

-Mike Petrucelli

Well I stand corrected.  After reading your post, I went and looked it up, and
indeed I was wrong.  I be taking my foot out of my mouth now.

-Jason
http://www.geocities.com/spearjr/brickcentral.html