 Star Wars / 11854
Re: Pics up for the RBR and Maul at S@H
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 1 Oct 2001 18:06:21 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Mike Petrucelli writes:
Could someone explain to me how a mostly grey ship with red engines becomes a
mostly white model with orange engines?  Don't get me wrong I think that is one
of the best Lego sets ever.  As a RBR it is kind of gaff due to the
color scheme though.

   Huh?  Orange?  Check your monitor's color balance.  Those
   engine rings look clearly dark red to me.

   As far as the rest being white, until that "very light grey" is
   a standard color, we'll never get a truly accurate scheme.  Such
   is life.

   best

   LFB