 Star Wars / 11882
11881  |  11883
Subject:
Blockade Runner on Shop@Home
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 2 Oct 2001 17:58:24 GMT

Ok, I followed the links and have seen the pictures and, yeah, it's what we
should expect from TLG - a set that will get Star Wars nuts like us buying
it but also appealling to little Billy looking for that one Xmas gift to
pester mum & dad for.

What is annoying me at the moment, however, is how out-of-date the whole
Lego website is. It does not actually list the RBR on Shop@Home. The newest
model that is shows is the Tie Fighter set! The main product screen has a
graphic for the 2000 sets, and for the 2001 sets which is darkened to
emphasise the fact that they are upcoming releases. I Don't think the site
has been updated for around a year.

Perhaps you guys in the States could let me know if you've noticed the same
problems.