 Star Wars / 11802
Re: Yet another announcement on FBTB!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 24 Sep 2001 13:50:27 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Jason Spears writes:

I don't care what anyone says about Racers, Creator, or Bionicle, Lego
Direct is going to save the company.  Between the Legends, the Classic,
and Harry Potter right now there are more Lego sets available, that I want,
then I can afford to buy.

Agreed totally - going to the Shop at Home website is becoming a real
droolfest these days, and as you say, there is more there that I'd like than
I can possibly justify financially. It's like being ten all over again :-)

Jennifer
http://www.telepresence.strath.ac.uk/jen/lego/