 Star Wars / 11785
Re: Yet another announcement on FBTB!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 22 Sep 2001 15:48:56 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Joel Hoornbeek writes:
Greetings once again,
I would suggest all Star Wars fans go check out www.fbtb.net.  Tim has
posted information about two new Shop-at-Home-only sets which will be out
this year!
10018 Darth Maul: 149.99
10019 Rebel Blockade Runner: 199.99
Visit the link above for all of the details.

-Joel

Wooohooo!!!

I can't wait to get my hands on one of those Blockade Runners.  I can't imagine
that at a $200 price point, it is anything short of amazing.  Agghh, what to
buy?  I don't care what anyone says about Racers, Creator, or Bionicle, Lego
Direct is going to save the company.  Between the Legends, the Classic,
and Harry Potter right now there are more Lego sets available, that I want,
then I can afford to buy.  This is fustrating, but wonderful.

-Jason
http://www.geocities.com/spearjr/brickcentral.html