 Star Wars / 11801
Re: Keep in mind that it's not the Tantive.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 24 Sep 2001 11:56:32 GMT

"John Radtke" <jaradtke@mindspring.com> wrote in message
There is at least a little bit of grey area when it comes to the use of
names not actually in the movies.  We are evidently getting a Lobot figure
in Jan.  I just watched the trilogy last night and noticed that the name
Lobot is not even in the credits.  There are any number of others that are
in the credits but not in the script - Mon Mothma comes to mind.

Lobot was called "Lando's Assistant" or something like "Cloud City
Administrator" in the ESB credits (I watched ESB again on Thursday and
noticed this, but only read this post today when I got back to work so my
memory is a little hazy).

Dan