 Star Wars / 11791
Re: Keep in mind that it's not the Tantive.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 22 Sep 2001 22:48:31 GMT

None of the Star Wars movies showed the Blockade Runner in any color
other than white (with a stripe)

Please tell me this thing is gonna be more grey then white.  I was really
disapointed with the white on the UCS x-wing and the Shuttle.  IMO just
about every ship in the SW universe should be more grey then white. And the
original batch of white kenner Ties and x-wings were an anomaly as far as
I'm concerned.  I could be wrong, but I believe when those toys were
initially released white plastic was all that was available for the ships.

My 2¢

-Jon