 Star Wars / 11896
Re: life size "LEGO" saber
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 14 Oct 2001 03:25:13 GMT

There is always the low-tech, Lego solution: build
your own. :)

I've uploaded, to BrickShelf, a rendered version of
the one that sat on my desk for a while - till I
needed the parts for another project. I based it on
the mini-fig lightsaber and it is approximately the
same scale as Lego set #3723 (the LEGO Mini-Figure).

If anybody is interested, I can post the .mpd file to
BrickShelf as well.

LMKWYT,
Jack

--- blessing <blessing@icefog.net> wrote:
yeah mine too, :-) the prop and replica world is
EXPENSIVE!

Mark Chittenden <mdublade@aol.com> wrote in message
Pretty cool, but the projected price far exceeds • my budget.

In lugnet.starwars, Gary E. Blessing writes:
Hey guys,
go here  to see it, its on anothe site I
frequently visit, and I thought
you
might wanna see it,it combines two of my hobbies • in a perfect way.

http://pub23.ezboard.com/fpropreplicasfrm2.showMessage?topicID=955.topic
Gary