 Space / 652
Re: Enough trans-antifreeze!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 17:47:49 GMT

Mike Petrucelli wrote:
Those fighters are really cool looking.  In my universe they would be
classified as corvettes due to size though. (Eat fighters for breakfest but
easy pickings for capital ships.  Size is extremely important to weapons
accuarcy in my universe. Speed and agility are largely irrelevent against
point-defence and turbolasers.  So long as a vessel is a certain size no
amount of doging will evade them.)  I suppose my own Lego universe dynamics is
against your ships as tactical threats.  Make no mistake though I think they
are very good designs.

I'm always amused when people try and compare things from two different
fictional settings...

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com