 Dear LEGO / 548
Re: Enough trans-antifreeze!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sat, 27 Nov 1999 01:41:02 GMT

Hi again,

sorry for all the trouble I might have caused, I am new to lugnet. But the
fact that the Lucasfilm Inc. Contract includes a paragraph that does not
permit any further lines seems to be true. I do not know the details in the
Contract and maybe eight years is not the real number (but I am sure around
that many years). I heard it from several friends more than once, but I do
not have a serious proof for the statement. It is not a hoax either, I just
can't give you real details. Well, I think this point has been discussed on
lugnet.starwars earlier and so I'm going to cross-post the question over
there so that the "classic Star Wars readers" can share their knowledge with
us.

Again, I am sorry for any confusion and that I can't guarantee that those
rumors are true, but the first time I heard something about this was back in
february 1999 and so I simply forgot who excactly told me this fact. Please
excuse, I thought this paragraph would be usual knowledge so I threw it in
but I originally wanted to reply to the cool trans-prurple colored space
theme.

Bye, Christian.

The World is full of AFOLs - gech1@t-online.de

Dan Bobrovsky <dbobro@msn.com> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag:
FLqM5t.6Dt@lugnet.com...
Your kidding me right?  no real space sets for 8 years?   I have to put up
with crappy star wars models for eight freakin years with Themes like Rock
Raiders as haphazard substitutes??  Please fill me in on what you know on • this
subject and also where you heard it!!  My god...  its bad enough they ( in • my
humble opinion) create a new element to fit a precise need (rather than be
creative with parts usage...) like in the old days...  but to honestly • tell me
that there will not be a space theme again for 8 years...  I want to to • know
who I should go chew out at LEGO...   I'm ticked!!!!

ARRRGHHH  I long for the 80's

Please let me know where you heard this!!

Thanks,
Dan