 Dear LEGO / 542
Re: Enough trans-antifreeze!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Thu, 25 Nov 1999 05:39:12 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Dan Bobrovsky writes:
Your kidding me right?  no real space sets for 8 years?   I have to put up
with crappy star wars models for eight freakin years with Themes like Rock
Raiders as haphazard substitutes??  Please fill me in on what you know on this
subject and also where you heard it!!  My god...  its bad enough they ( in my
humble opinion) create a new element to fit a precise need (rather than be
creative with parts usage...) like in the old days...  but to honestly tell me
that there will not be a space theme again for 8 years...  I want to to know
who I should go chew out at LEGO...   I'm ticked!!!!

ARRRGHHH  I long for the 80's

Please let me know where you heard this!!

Thanks,
Dan

Dan,
Think of it this way, By the time they are done with the Star Wars license, the
next Space line will be fresh and new like that first run in way back when
it first began. Add in all the practice the lego folks will have gotten, and
it should be a real nice theme.
Ah, dare to dream.
K.M.