 General / 10899
Re: Enough trans-antifreeze!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 02:43:24 GMT

As far as the L&S Element, I've got four of the things--and very little idea • of
what to do with 'em.  I think they'll become underbody "main guns" for the
starborne equivalent of torpedo bombers (slow and torpid, but with a mean • punch
against heavies).  Non-violent?  I'm afraid not, but I think an armed galaxy • is
a polite galaxy.  ;)

best,

Lindsay

I am building the heavies.  Mine has four 360 range L&S cannons and various
other weapons.  The Launch Command L&S Element (4 so far) serves as drive
engines for the beast.  Mostly I am working on the super-structure, interior
and vehicle bays.  Got no pictures now and I am being derailed by(buy) Castle
projects and fatherhood.  My crew and spacemarines (aqua-dudes
w/modifications) are assembled and awaiting orders...
Need...more...bricks...Gahgh!
Aaron