 General / 10898
Re: 2000 sets should appear this weekend
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 01:31:59 GMT

In lugnet.general, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.general, Mark Herzberg writes:

snip

Mark, just to confirm -- you mean this *coming* Friday/Saturday, and not
this weekend that we're in right at the moment?  If so, that would mean
December 3 or 4, which would be perfectly in alignment with previous years...

--Todd

Yes, this coming weekend. Though as another poster mentioned, the shipment is
expected on Tuesday, the seventh. That's close enough for me. Can't wait!