 General / 11148
Re: 2000 sets should appear this weekend
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 1999 07:25:12 GMT

Jamie Obrien wrote:

Hey your lucky, down the yellow brick road in Oz, we'll be lucky if we
see anything before March/April 2000. Unlesssssss, we forget about
Balance of Payments and look over the wide blue yonder!!! Is arctic
worth it? Hell Yeah!!!!! (Blinded by the light, any light)

Thanks
Jamie Obrien
jamien@interworx.com.au

On Tue, 30 Nov 1999 01:07:10 GMT, "Karl Martinson" <raymart@jam21.net>