 General / 11157
Re: 2000 sets should appear this weekend
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 1999 09:01:37 GMT

Jonathan Wilson <wilsonj@xoommail.com> writes:

I think that us ozzies seem to get stuff last for no particular
reason.

You're not that bad off.  Up here in Norway, the "Episode 1" had
premiere August 8th.  Now, how's that for being late?  And we didn't get
_any_ Star Wars LEGO sets until August, too.

But then again, I saw "Episode 1" in the world's biggest THX theater.  :-)
That could be worth the wait.

Fredrik