 General / 10963
Re: 2000 sets should appear this weekend
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 01:07:10 GMT

Yes, well, it's time for feel sorry. I live in Canada. Yes, I'll be seeing the
new sets in about a month. Now THAT makes me angry, OoooooOOOOOOoooooooOOOOO!!

Hey, does anybody want to buy a buttload of new legos, I'll pay you extra for
them, because, between all of us LUGNETers, the pice on Ebay is WAY to high.
(last yeat, when it first came out, a podrace set went for something like
$160!, and Naboo swamp went for $30!!)

Well somebody out there should think about that, you'd fill out one Canadian
JrAFOL only Christmas wish - NEW STAR WARS LEGO!!!!!

K@RL "All I want for Christmas is more Legos" Martinson