 General / 11156
Re: Happy December!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 1999 07:45:43 GMT

Gary Istok <gistok@umich.edu> wrote in message
news:3846A941.F7D7158A@umich.edu...

...<snip>...

Besides the LEGO Advents Calendar, I also have a Asbach-Uralt Brandy • Chocolate
Advent Calendar (Asbach-Uralt is a very popular German Cognac).  Yummy. • For those
who have never experienced the wonderful (and very potent) Asbach Uralt • Brandy
Chocolates (illegal to purchase (but not to own) in most of the USA), they • are the
finest brandy chocolates in the world.  (My German bias showing thru.)

Illegal Chocolate?  What kind of a thing is it?..:-)

Selçuk

Frohe Weihnachten und ein gesundes Neues Jahr
Un joyeaux Noël et une bonne et heureuse Annèe
Merry Chrismas and a Happy New Year

Gary Istok