 Off-Topic / Fun / 3652
Re: Happy December!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 4 Dec 1999 02:26:13 GMT

Frank Filz wrote:

Down here in North Carolina, we read several times a year about the
revenuers busting someone who has a garage still. One year there was
even an article about how polite they are to repeat customers.

Who? The revenooers or the distillers?

(speaking of the carolinas, I ALMOST bought a tee shirt today that said:
"Barney Fife: the very mention of his name makes criminals quake"... but
I'm not too big on tees... or should I say I'm too big FOR tees...)