 General / 11119
Re: Happy December!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 20:55:05 GMT

Patricia Schempp wrote:

In lugnet.general, Jeff Stembel writes:
In lugnet.general, Patricia Schempp writes:

mm....stollen...my mother makes a very good one.  I didn't like all the weird
fruit when i was little, but I love it now.  Especially frosted.  Its the • best
for Christmas morning breakfast.  Now i can't wait to visit my parents...

Patricia Schempp

Ummm... Stollen.... my mom used to make that all the time, she hasn't
lately, though... :(

You have time to eat breakfast on Christmas Morning??  Wow!  I'm always too
busy building my new Lego sets!!  :)

Jeff

As long as i can remember we have to eat stollen and drink some oj before we
even touch the presents.  Not sure why, but its a tradition now.

I have my own tradition, sleeping in! Christmas is one of the only days
I don't have to work at either of my jobs. IF I have to, I get up, but,
afterwards, back to la la land!

Scott "Haven't got a LEGO set for Christmas for years unless I buy one
for myself" Sanburn

Scott E. Sanburn
CAD Operator
Affiliated Engineers, Inc.

Work Page:
http://www.aeieng.com/

Home Page:
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3372/index.html

Main LEGO Page:
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3372/legoindex.html

Soon to come: Star Wars LEGO Sets Parts Selling Page!