 Off-Topic / Debate / 2674
Re: December Riot (Was: Happy December!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 1999 17:38:14 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Jeremy Sproat writes:
.

But we need a big holiday at this time.  If Christmas wasn't so conveniently
placed, I'd be celebrating the Solstice for no other reason except that it
means warm weather is approaching.

Cheers,
- jsproat

Jeremy:

We at the 29th parallel celebrate the solstice because it means that cold
weather is (maybe) finally approaching.