 General / 10954
Re: Enough trans-antifreeze!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 21:49:04 GMT

In lugnet.general, Dan Bobrovsky wrote:

Just because they are  in the 68** or 69** does not mean they have to be
space...  Are there not Unitron sets in the 17** ???

*Bbzzztt*  Logic error.

You're arguing that "If A, then B" is an invalid (ie, false) statement (A = "Set
is in the 68** or 69** range", B = "Set is a Space set").  But the example you
give is a not-A example (because the set is outside the defined range).  Not-A
says nothing about "If A, Then B".  Now, if you found a Castle set in the 68**
range, you'd be on to something.

Steve