 General / 10967
Re: Enough trans-antifreeze!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 07:54:29 GMT

That is a nice ship.  Well designed, I like it.  It is a little small though.
I don't mean to sound rude but it would not survive one hit from my cruiser.

http://www.fortunecity.com/tatooine/sputnik/86/gc.html

I would be interested in your opinion.

-Lord Insanity (whom is wondering what good dead marines are :-P)

"A little nonsense now and then relished by the wisest men"

My God, that is a lot of black LEGO.
Were (are) you a Blacktron collector?
Wow.
Aaron