 General / 11056
Re: Enough trans-antifreeze!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 17:07:36 GMT

In lugnet.general, Aaron West writes:

-Lord Insanity (whom is wondering what good dead marines are :-P)

They're no good.  But if a ship lands, they come in mighty handy...and what • good is
an empire without power projected on planetary surfaces?

That is why I am glad Rock Raiders gets a fig pack.  I will wait for a
sale and buy 100 of them.  I'll have a confederate army for my union
soldiers, a construction crew for town, and 300 enlisted space men.
black and grey guy with brown helmet will be my marines,  blue lady will
by my pilots, and orange guy will be my engineers.

I am wondering if I am the only person who thinks that the Hydronauts with the
blued-silver deep"space" helmet (add a black visor) makes an awesome
shocktroop for boarding raids and heavy combat?  I've assembled a large amount
of these little guys for my Space-marines and I think they are perfect in the
role.

Yup I did that.  They look really cool.  Unfortunatly there is no easy way to
get 100 of them without alot of other stuff.  At least I can use at least 95%
of the stuff in 100 Rock Raiders fig packs.  I ordered 10 spaceport accessory
packs  The white and gold will go really good on the orange rock raider guy.

I also cannot wait to get my hands on more of the Rock Raiders personel!
Empires must be policed with force.
Happy building,
Aaron