 General / 11057
Re: S@H said "not yet- wait 'till January"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 17:21:29 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Christopher Lannan writes:
Hey guys,

   I got antsy after seeing Kevin's scans of the S@H catalogue and called the
number. I figured I'd act as though I had gotten it in a set I'd bought. I
told the girl I had a catalogue that said to call the number to order, and
told her what sets I wanted. She explained (after putting me on hold to check)
that sometimes these catalogues come out early and that the sets would not be
available for order until January. I got the impression that she was sorta
clueless, but didn't press the issue. It seems that if they are going to
release a caralogue that says "call here and prder these sets" then you should
be able to order them, even if they're not going to ship until January.

Chris

Just an update- I called again today since the rumours are saying the new sets
are so close to coming out. They now have the item numbers in the computer,
but no other info. Still saying probably not 'till January. Oh well- I'll
start bugging the TRU folks next week. I'm pretty close to the east coast
right now-- so maybe!

Chris