 Space / 34570
Re: I'd love it too, but . . .
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 2004 16:18:14 GMT

In lugnet.space, David Simmons wrote:
If and when they do put out a Classic Space Legend it'll probably be in
bley, which means I might buy it for the trans-yellow, but I wouldn't keep
all the pieces.

It would be nice, but it would be bittersweet.

Dave

When they put a Classic Space Legend out in the new grey color, I will be more
than happy to swap these pieces for my old grey bricks. According to my setlist,
I own almost all Classic Space sets, so I should be able to come up with enough
old greys to swap with several new-grey-objectors.
The offer stands!

/\/\ark "and we all go home happy" de Kock