 Space / 34569
Re: Iron Reich Assault Shuttle U-25
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 2004 14:05:02 GMT

In lugnet.space, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
   e said:
   Thumbs up for the cheesey thumbs up pose. I oughta do that. You know, with the thumbs.

That’s assuming he HAS thumbs. KIDDING! But really, doesn’t everyone agree that e hams it up for the camera enough as it is?

   Personally, I think everyone should take cheesy poses with their MOCs. Aside from providing perspective, it also lets us know what type of loser you are. Personally, I’m hippy-history geek. the sort of kid you might think is cool until you talk to him, and then you know i care way way too much about genghis khan. its un-natural really.

I wasn’t aware it was POSSIBLE to care too much about the Great Khan, or his slaphappy sidekick action figure Marco.

Oh ya... Nice MOC. The gear logo is a bit overstated though.